Excellent video! Education will become increasingly irrelevant unless it changes and adopts the everyday technologies that students use outside of school.
This has been a very worthwhile class. Some of the tools, I knew. Others were a complete revelation. I have discovered some tools that I will use, that will make my life easier and more productive. I have also discovered tools that I appreciate learning about but probably won't use. But that's alright because I may not use but I may be able to pass it along to another teacher. It has reconfirmed my thought that schools and teachers need to change. We need to foster creativity. We need to use technology for more than online workbooks.
Not only did I learn from the content, I learned from the format. Just taking the class online was a learning experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for taking the journey-thingy with us. I'm glad you found many of the Things useful for your personal and professional life.
Oh - CONGRATS! High-Five's and W00ts!
Post a Comment